Night at the Melbourne Museum is this year’s MMS Showcase. It will be held on Wednesday 19 June at Kingston Arts Centre in Moorabbin. Doors open at 6.15pm and the performance commences at 6.30pm.
Tickets: $15 adults $5 and can be purchased from 10am on Tuesday June 4 onwards.
TICKET SALES INFORMATION
- Tickets for ‘A NIGHT IN THE MUSEUM’ go on Sale Tuesday 4th June at Kingston Arts Centre at 10am.
- One show: EVENING: Wednesday 19th June, 6.30pm – 8.00pm (Approx.) – No Interval
- Tickets are General Admission
- Ticket Prices are ONE PRICE $15, CHILD 2-18 $5
- Children under 2 years are free on an adult’s knee
- Children performing in the show do not require a ticket.
- INTERNET SALES: Bookings can be made online at www.kingstonarts.com.au under the SCHOOL section which patrons can choose their own seats. Please note that there is a charge of $1.30 per ticket for this service. Tickets will be posted out the following day.
- COUNTER SALES: at Kingston Arts. The Box Office is located in the ground floor foyer of the Kingston City Hall, 985 Nepean Highway Moorabbin (Cnr South Road) Payment options: cash, credit cards, cheques or eftpos at the counter.
- PHONE SALES – Box Office number is 9556 4440 (press 1 for the Box Office) Please have your credit card ready. Please note that credit card bookings over the phone incur a $3 booking fee and tickets are posted out the same day.
- BY POST: Using cheque or money order. Tickets can be reserved over the phone and held for 3 working days, in which time Kingston Arts Centre must receive a cheque or money order for the tickets. Cheques or money orders should be made out to Kingston Arts Centre and posted directly to them at 979-985 Nepean Highway, Moorabbin 3189.
- PLEASE NOTE: All tickets purchased within 10 business days will be held at the box office for collection prior to or on the day of the concert.
- PLEASE NOTE: That a $5 fee will apply for any lost tickets that require reprinting (at the discretion of the Box Office).
- Box Office hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 4.30pm – note tickets go on sale at 10am.